I was fortunate to interview Canadian home grower Jenna. She’s been growing for many years.
I’ve gotten to learn Jenna over the past few months and her knowledge about growing and genetics is unmatched to any past guest I’ve ever had. To say she’s passionate about cannabis and it’s potential would be a massive understatement.
Jenna and I put together a list of common household tools and equipment any domesticated house will probably have laying around.
A lot of these tools are basic and will help you become a better cannabis grower.
At the end of the podcast, she also stresses listeners to make there own clones. She explains a simple procedure on how to do so.
– CEO of Happy Seeds Project
– Jenna wanted to help the medical community in Canada
Tools & Equipment To Use:
– Solo Cups
– One could use citric acid to adjust PH (can’t use in hydroponics) in addition to a PH Meter or strips
– Baking soda
– Duct Tape
– Old PC Computer Fan
– Heating Pads
– Old crib and mylar emergency blankets
To Make Your Own Nutrients:
– Collect your leaves after defoliation
Subscribe To The Cheap Home Grow Podcast