Vincent is a home grower from the Midwest. He comes on the show today to talk about how he built a stealth grow room in his house.
Whenever I talk to a home grower that’s growing in an illegal state I’m almost always amazed and impressed by how they describe their setup and grow room.
While talking to Vincent I picked up a few new tips and tricks for growing indoors. For example, using
- Highlights From The Show
- Download Vincent’s Free E-Book On How To Grow Cannabis Indoors
- Subscribe To The CHG Podcast
Show Highlights and Summary:
– Vince is 68 years old
– Grows Indoors
– Grows using organic soil
– Like to grow because he sees it as a peaceful protest against his state
– First grew in 1983
– Grows in an extra bedroom. Growing in his bedroom is limiting but deals with it because he has too.
How Do I start growing my own in a stealthy way?
– Use a spare bedroom or closet. Be careful of the aroma when growing
– Must have a window and electrical circuits
– Buy Reflectix for an almost instant grow room (local hardware store or Amazon)
How do you make sure you’re using 80% of your electricity?
– 20AMP circuit max load 2400Watts use 80% (1500Watts per-circuit)
– 600/400 HID Light (6 lights in total for his grow. Nothing more than 600Watts)
What’s the proper distance I should have between my lights and plants?
– Move your hand above your plant. If your hand is burning than your light(s) are too close. If they’re not, then your fine.
What type of timers do you use?
– Analog or digital timer
Specifics of growing:
– Growing in 5-gallon pot
– Uses Dyna Gro Soil
– Room temp shouldn’t get over 80%
– Manual labor
– Keeps animals in his grow room
– Uses Neem oil to fights bugs. He sprays it all over his grow and generally speaking the bugs will dissipate after two days.
– Hangs pest strips from the ceiling to fight bugs as well.
Download Vincent’s Book:
Subscribe To The Cheap Home Grow Podcast