I had the pleasure of talking with Michael Eberhardt from @docbudshighbrix on Instagram.
He comes on the show to talk about the importance of Nutrient Density and explains how to bud wash your cannabis in a simple and very cost-effective manner.
I can tell Michael has a deep passion for growing cannabis and left a job in corporate America to pursue his dream of growing.
He goes into detail as to why the brix reading for cannabis is important for cannabis growers because the higher the brix reading, the quality of bud will dramatically increase. He made the point that a lot of organics cannabis growers see relatively high brix readings hovering around the 12 or 13 mark but he feels with enough focus on quality versus quantity a brix reading of nearing 20 would be ideal for “top-shelf” bud. He made the point, organic growers in Northern Italy are consistently getting high brix readings.
– Michael started out gardening. In his senior year of high school, he grew 88 different peppers.
– Feel into cannabis during graduate school
What is nutrient density and why should a home grower care about it?
Nute density tells us how much food is on our food.
– To make sure your soil is properly densified your calcium is important.
– 18/1 is important
– Bacteria and fungi eating the rocks
– Soil energy is important.
– Its chemicals and not electricity that dictates the health of the soil.
Subscribe To The Cheap Home Grow Podcast